Why stay at the hotel 2 restaurant RELAIS DE L'ANCIENNE POSTE?
- Charming location
- accessible for people with reduced mobility
- Several packages available
- pet welcome (10 € charge)
- Restaurant on site
- nice terrace
- Various leisure activities nearby
- You can visit the car museum and the wallpaper museum in Mulhouse.
- The Vosges is 55 minutes away, where you can enjoy beautiful hikes and skiing.
- The Europapark amusement park is 55 minutes from the hotel.
- Ecomuseum of Haute Alsace and Bioscope at 10 minutes
- The Petit Prince Park at 15 minutes
- Wine Route at 25 minutes
- PSA- Citroën plants 5 minutes
- 25 minutes from the Basel-Mulhouse airport
- At the crossroads of the three borders (Germany 15 minutes away, Switzerland 25 minutes away)
During your next trip to Alsace, make a short halt at Battenheim.
Battenheim is a small village of 1300 people located 10 km from Mulhouse and 30 km from Colmar. Basel-Mulhouse airport is 30 minutes away by car.
It is a great starting point to visit Alsace and its beautiful wine route. It's also the perfect place to reach Germany, which is only 20 minutes away, or Switzerland, which is 30 minutes away.
You will stay in an old Alsatian-style residence dating from 1762
Originally a posthouse for horses, the country café has gradually expanded to offer all the comfort of a 2 stars hotel and a restaurant with 2 dining rooms.
Internet access in the rooms via Wi-Fi
For a reservation, call us on
The owner, Mrs Kreutter, will prepare one of her small dishes in the traditional French style with a little Alsatian touch.
Conveniently located, the hotel is 10 km from Mulhouse, the European capital of museums, and 30 km from Colmar.
You will enjoy the peace and quiet of the countryside while being just a stone's throw from the city!
Free and closed parking, large pleasant terrace in summer